''The Calling of Peter'' Stained Glass Pendant
$53.99 Member Price
Each glass pendant is meticulously handcrafted from conception to completion in a Manhattan, New York studio by Sixpence Jewelry.
- Pendant is approximately 1.25" long.
- Each glass pendant has a frosted-back finish and is fully waterproof.
- Pendant hangs on a 16" chain with a 3" extension and a lobster clasp.
- Chain has a gun-metal finish.
Stained Glass Window Inspiration:
- The Crossing
- Nave, North Clerestory, Bay 9
- "The Calling of Peter" (1980)
- Artist: Rowan LeCompte
- Fabricator: The Greenland Studios (1980)
- The fish is being scooped up in Peter's net while he is fishing and Jesus is calling him to become a "fisher of men". St. Peter, along with St. Paul, are also the patron saints of Washington National Cathedral.