Washington National Cathedral Guidebook
Washington National Cathedral has been a vital part of America's public and spiritual life for more than 100 years. Inside its soaring limestone walls, the Cathedral has hosted US presidents, world leaders, human rights activists, interfaith ministers, and millions of visitors who come to admire its masterful Gothic architecture or partake in its rich worship services. Discover "America's National Treasure" -- a beacon of deep faith and living history, where the doors are open to all -- within the pages of this official commemorative guide.
- Packed with amazingly beautiful photography
- Unique, never-before-seen views of the Cathedral.
- Updates on the 2011 earthquake repairs
- Includes historical photos, ranging from early Cathedral construction to national events
- Softcover. 87 pages.
- Publication date: July 2016