Passion Red Stained Glass Pendant
$53.99 Member Price
Each glass pendant is meticulously handcrafted from conception to completion in a Manhattan, New York studio by Sixpence Jewelry.
- Pendant is approximately 1.25" long.
- Each glass pendant has a frosted-back finish and is fully waterproof.
- Pendant hangs on a 16" chain with a 3" extension and a lobster clasp.
- Chain has a gun-metal finish.
Stained Glass Window Inspiration:
- Abraham Lincoln Bay (1979)
- "Agony of Civil War"
- Artist: Robert Pinart
- Fabricator: Dieter Goldkuhle
- The agonies of war are given physical expression in this abstract design with its blood reds representing suffering, blue and grey representing the Union and Confederate States. Above all these colors are the colors of hope: yellows and golds. This window was donated through a bequest of President Lincoln's great-grandson, Lincoln Isham.