Peaceful Sunflower Stained Glass Pendant
$53.99 Member Price
Only -3 left
Each glass pendant is meticulously handcrafted from conception to completion in a Manhattan, New York studio by Sixpence Jewelry.
- Pendant is approximately .75" long.
- Each glass pendant has a frosted-back finish and is fully waterproof.
- Pendant hangs on a 16" chain with a 3" extension and a lobster clasp.
- Chain has a gun-metal finish.
Stained Glass Window Inspiration:
- Woodrow Wilson Bay
- "War and Peace" (1961)
- Artist & Fabricator: Ervin Bossanyi
- After visiting Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Dean Sayre commissioned artist Ervin Bossanyi to create a window for the bay that would be the final resting place of his grandfather, President Woodrow Wilson. The central lancet depicts the crucified Christ flowing from a sleeping Mother Earth, representing forgiveness and hope for all people